The Ghostly Ecounter
As I walked through my veranda, I felt an unseen presence. The trees rustled softly, the breeze made a soft whoosh, and a thick pristine white object came out of the bitter darkness.
“My, my house is haunted and petrified. I never believed in ghosts b-but now I do because I can see one”, I said to myself in a freaked-out manner.
I was too scared to shout or even dare to say a word. It was spine-chilling as I heard creepy and spooky sounds around my cottage. Suddenly I heard a noise.
I suddenly overcame a fear and spoke, “A-Are you a go—gho-ghost!”
The white blanket nodded. Even though the object was outside my window I felt startled and in need of help. Just then the ghost spoke like my own mother, I was most shaken than ever! My own mother.
“Was it her?” I was thoroughly confused.
The next minute I saw my mom who shouted, “Happy April Fool’s Day”.
I looked at my mom in an awkward and embarrassed way.
“That was you scaring me?”, I asked incredulously.
“It was me! How was the fool?” chuckled my delighted Mom.

0 Comments