Conversation- The Jungle Book (Rudyard Kipling)
“Now, let me recite the days learning to you, Bagheera”, said Mowgli
“Please do”, said Bagheera
“Just a minute, please remember all the laws. And O Mowgli and Baloo…what’s that staring at us?”, said the none-too scared Baloo
“I-I am not sure, but it looks bright red”, said Mowgli staring hard at the red object
“Ye might be scared but I am not”, said Bagheera at last
“This is f-f-fi-fire”, said Baloo
Every animal in the jungle was terrified by fire
“We must run! Follow me Mowgli and Baloo”, exclaimed Bagheera
“phew”, sighed Mowgli once they had run far away
“That was scary”, said Baloo
“indeed”, agreed Mowgli
“I am so glad someone came to stop the fire”, said Bagheera
“Otherwise, we would have been sitting dead”, said Mowgli in a strangled and quiet voice.
“C’mon! Let’s be happy we are saved!”, said the ever-brave Baloo
0 Comments