Just yesterday I played the board game ‘Speller’. I thoroughly enjoyed myself while spelling out words. I really thought of my English teacher and how she would appreciate me if I learnt a large amount of words before the next class.


The rules of the game are- Each player rolls the dice and whatever number he/she lands on, the person beside you picks up that color card and asks a word from that person. There is also a bumper card which sometimes gives you very few points or uncountable numbers too. 


My experience of the game was both tough, and easy. Some words were extremely easy for me to spell and some were surprisingly difficult. The bumper cards made the game exciting. There was also a points triple and a points double place. 


When my opponent picked up the color she asked me a very easy spelling, view. I was so confident that I spelt it as, V-E-W. I was so busted. I was supposed to get 21 points for that but, I ended up getting a big fat 0. This game can enhance your spellings and everyone should try it out. 


I feel this game can improve your scores in tests, and can also improve your spellings. This can improve your thinking and you can also gain confidence by spelling words aloud.