The War!
Just as his name suggested, Mr. Fightersmith loved fighting for fun. He was a plump and tall Englishman. His only love in life was the golden colour and of course gold.
Mr. Oak Finger, his dearest friend, was from India. He was selfless, calm and a kind human being. He was short and thin. He lived a very simple life unlike his friend who was full of greed.
The two friends used to go on long walks in the evening talking about their life. Mr. Fightersmith said, “Hey, I love money, I want to live a very wealthy (luxurious) life.” Mr. Oak Finger said, “Hmmm, I don’t care if I have money or not, I just care about how I am as a human”. They kept chatting about themselves for some time.
Soon both the friends went home. After a few days Mr. Oak Finger heard someone say, “England will steal all India’s wealth and soon England shall become as wealthy as India.” Mr. Oak Finger thought about it for some time and concluded that maybe his friend had told everyone in England that India is very rich. He remembered that Mr. Fightersmith had told him that he wanted to live a wealthy life, so it had to be him who wanted to steal India’s wealth.
After a few days all Indian leaders had a meeting on zoom and Mr. Oak finger reported the issue. “I heard someone say that England is going to steal all India’s wealth, and we will no longer be the wealthiest country.”, he told them. Everyone tried thinking of a plan but nothing worked.
A few days later there was a huge fight between England and India, Mr. Oak Finger couldn’t believe that he was fighting against his very own friend. Many people were killed and injured and soon only Mr. Oak Finger and Mr Fightersmith were left. Mr. Oak Finger asked his friend why he took such a harsh action. Mr. Fightersmith replied angrily, “I wanted as much wealth as India had.” They both stopped fighting and went their separate ways.
For a while they had a normal, but lonely life. They both decided to live together in India. After a few years people from other countries came to live in India and England. Once again both the countries had people living in them. After a few months there was a parade in both England and India. “Wow! You both have done a fantastic job!”, said some people. For the first time Mr. Fightersmith agreed that it’s not about money, it’s about how you as a human being are.
1 Comments
Really enjoyed, also relates India’s history...except for the zoom meeting bit...
ReplyDelete